Inquiry held on 25, 26 and 27 March 2014
by Jessica Graham BA(Hons) PgDipL an Inspector appointed by the Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government
Decision date: 22 May 2014
Appeal Ref: APP/G1630/A/13/2209001
Land to the South of Beckford Road, Alderton, Tewkesbury
• The appeal is made under section 78 of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990 against a refusal to grant planning permission.
• The appeal is made by Charles Church Developments Ltd against the decision of Tewkesbury Borough Council.
• The application Ref 13/00114/FUL, dated 4 February 2013, was refused by notice dated 15 October 2013.
• The development proposed is 47 dwellings, site infrastructure, landscape buffer and access.
1. The appeal is allowed and planning permission is granted for 47 dwellings, site infrastructure, landscape buffer and access on Land to the South of Beckford Road, Alderton, Tewkesbury in accordance with the terms of the application, Ref 13/00114/FUL, dated 4 February 2013, subject to the 21 conditions set out in the Schedule attached to this Decision Letter.